PhD in Greek History, post-doc at the Heidelberg Institute of Papyrology (2013-2015), held a seminar of Digital Papyrology at the University of Trier (2016/17) and a course of Papyrology at the University of Parma (2016/17); he is currently Research Fellow of Papyrology at the University of Parma. He collaborated with Isabella Andorlini at the project Digital Corpus of the Greek Medical Papyri and published numerous contributions in the fields of Papyrology, Greek History, and ancient Linguistics, among which it is worth noting the monographs "La giustizia cosmica: le riforme di Solone fra polis e kosmos" (Firenze, Le Monnier, 2015) and "Digital Papyrology I: Methods, Tools and Trends" (Berlin-Boston, De Gruyter, 2017).
- Transcription and interpretation of Ptolemaic and Roman papyrus texts;
- Digital Papyrology;
- History and anthropology of writing and writing supports;
- Linguistic issues in the ancient world (multilingualism, plurilingualism, translations);
- Documentary attestations of ancient professional activities;
- Technical writings of the ancient medicine;
- Containers and units of measure in the Antiquity;
- Ancient cosmologies and history of the sciences;
- Relations among politics, society, philosophy, and religion in the Graeco-Roman world
A partire da Aprile 2019 il ricevimento studenti avverrà previo appuntamento via mail a causa di frequenti impegni fuori sede del docente.