PUBLIC AND CORPORATE LAW
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Elements of Public and Corporate Law.
Knowledge of the basic concepts relative to epidemiology and the prevention of infectious and chronic degenerative diseases
Legislative references and the fundamentals of public health.
Course contents summary
Characteristics of the various categories of companies.
Principle of cost effectiveness.
The management of publicly-owned territorial organisations
- Bioethics, ethics and law.
- The health care professions: the audiometrist.
< P>-The Ethical Code of the Audiometrist.
- Overview of Criminal Law.
- Overview of Civil Law with specific reference to legal capacity and the capacity to act.
- The medical record and certification.
- Consent to treatment.
- The duty to refer to the Court: report and charge.
- Overview of professional responsibility.
- The National Health Service.
- The Social Security system (Social Benefits and Insurance) with particular emphasis on hypoacusis and deaf-mutism.
Definition of hygiene, Public Health:
Concept of health.
Elements of epidemiological methodology.
Epidemiological measures, types of epidemiological study.
Epidemiology of deafness.
The Risk Factor Concept and the Concept of Cause in disease.
General Epidemiology of infectious diseases.
Types and levels of preventive intervention.
Main prevention principles for non infectious diseases.
Economia Aziendale- G.Airoldi,G.Brunetti,V.Coda,edizione II Mulino,Bologna
'Le professioni sanitarie (non mediche) - aspetti giuridici, deontologici e medico-legali', Luca Benci, McGraw-Hill, 2002
Istituzioni di Medicina Legale, Clemente Puccini, Casa Edetrice Ambrosiana, ultima edizione