DISEASES OF THE CIRCULATORY APPARATUS
Learning outcomes of the course unit
- Knowledge of cardiovascular pathophysiology
- Classification of the main cardiovascular diseases
- Knowledge of cardiovascular anatomy and physiology.
Course contents summary
- Principles of cardiovascular pathophysiology
- Principles of cardiovascular rehabilitation.
- Heart failure
- Coronary artery disease.
- ECG, Exercise stress testing, Echocardiography.
- Lecture notes, transparencies and slides of the lectures and materials from the Cardiology Section of Parma university.
- Harrison's. Principles of internal medicine, Mc Graw-Hill.
Assessment methods and criteria