Learning outcomes of the course unit
Performance in the field of practical activities with a considerable degree of autonomy, simulating the activities that will be carried out at a professional level.
Basic cognitive requirements
Course contents summary
Clinical skills :
- Recording of medical history.
- Completion of objective pediatric examination.
- Measuring and interpreting T, FC, FR, saturometry.
- Knowing how to perform a general neurological examination.
- Knowing how to distinguish a normal term neonate from a preterm neonate.
- Preparation and assessment of a health report.
- Measuring auxological parameters and pubertal stages,and displaying them in graphic form .
"Emergenze in Pediatria", M.Vane lli, Mattioli 1885 Ed.,2006.
Students will be divided into groups and assigned to tutors who will assist them in the presentation, study and discussion of clinical cases, problem solving and decision making prompted by real life situations observed directly in the field.
SSD MED/38: Prof.Maurizio Vanelli (Coordinator), Prof.Sergio Bernasconi, Prof.Giulio Bevilacqua, Prof.Gian Luigi de'Angelis, Prof.Gianluigi Grzincich, Prof.Umberto Squarcia, Prof.Raffaele Virdis