STRATEGIC PLANNING AND MANAGEMENT CONTROL
Learning outcomes of the course unit
• Principle of economic analysis
• Concepts of financial and managerial reporting
Course contents summary
1. Management Accounting system
2. Strategic planning and budgeting
3. Reporting and performance evaluation
4. Traditional and non conventional performance indicators
5. Architecture of management accounting system
6. Variance analysis
The class will combine in-class explanation of the background material, problem-solving and case discussions.
Reference anthology, named "Pianificazione Strategica e controllo di Gestione", Libreria Santa Croce Parma
A written test covering the whole course program. Tests include both theory questions and exercises.