Learning outcomes of the course unit
Formation and information for the preparation to the profession of pharmacist
Course contents summary
- Notices of the European Directives concerning the medicinals and of the profession of pharmacist.
- Italian and European Pharmacophoeia.
- Health Italian Organisation. Ministry of Health, Local Health Autority.
- National Health Service,
- Classification of the pharmacies and rules about their dislocation in the territory. Management of the pharmacy.
- The profession of pharmacist.
- National and local professional association.
- Liability of the pharmacist.
- The supervision of the practise of pharmacist.
- The physician’s prescriptions.
- Medicinals: pharmaceutical speciality, generic, over the counter (OTC), galenic preparations.
- Rules of law concerning production, conservation and trade of the medicinals.
- Veterinary medicinals.
- Narcotics and poisons.
- Other medical products: medical devices, diagnosticsin vitro and biocides.
- Rules of law concerning cosmetic products, herbal products, foods and drinks sold in pharmacy.
- Drug monitoring for side effects.
G. MASSIMO: “Lezioni di legislazione farmaceutica”, Monte Università Parma Editore,Ed. 2005
M. MARCHETTI, P. MINGHETTI: “Esami di Farmacia - Legislazione Farmaceutica”, Casa Editrice Ambrosiana, Ed. 2006
VINCENZO TORTORELLA, ETTORE NOVELLINO, VINCENZO IADEVAIA: “Tirocinio professionale in Farmacia-Guida all’esame di Stato”. Volume 1°e 2°, Merqurio Editore
FARMACOPEA UFFICIALE ITALIANA XI Ed., Istituto Poligrafico dello Stato