OBSTETRIC-GYNECOLOGICAL NURSING SCIENCES
Learning outcomes of the course unit
The student will become able to participate in programmed surgery and in obstetrical and gynaecological emergencies.
Course contents summary
1. Structure of operative theatre. Prevention of infection, biological risk and risk deriving from anaesthetic gas misuse.
2. Electromedical equipment, operative table. Equipment for anaesthetic procedures.
3. Modern anaesthesiological techniques: general and loco-regional anaesthesia.
4. Care for short admission and anaesthesia in pregnancy.
5. Setting of operative theatre. Labour equipment.
6. Minor obsterical and gynaecological surgery.
7. Caesarean section. Laparohisterectomy.
8. Management of risk.
Pescetto, De Cecco, pecorari, Ragni. "Ostetricia e Ginecologia". vol 1 e 2, Ed. SEU