OBS. AND GYN. NURSING SCIENCES A + OBS. AND GYN. NURSING SCIENCES B
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Students are expected to know the main health service organisations in the mother-child care sector with particular emphasis on the obstetrics/midwifery sector. Students are also expected to be familiar with the legislation in force on the subject of the protection of working mothers and assistance to non-EU women
Course contents summary
1. O.M.S., International Confederations of Midwives, European Midwives Association, F.N.C.O.,A.I.O.R.C.E.
2. National Health Service planning
3. Regional Health Service planning
4. Progetto Obiettivo Materno Infantile (P.O.M.I.) – project for mothers and infants
5. Essential uniform Levels of Assistance (L.E.A.)
6. Assistance to non-EU women
7. Protection of working mothers: legislation
8. The midwife in the hospital structure and in the primary care health service
9. The independent midwife
10. Reporting the birth, the birth assistance certificate.
F.N.C.O.,Guida all'esercizio della professione di ostetrica/o