OBS. AND GYN. NURSING SCIENCES A + OBS. AND GYN. NURSING SCIENCES B
Learning outcomes of the course unit
By the end of the course students are expected to have acquired an awareness of the deontological and ethical problems involved in the midwife’s profession.
Course contents summary
* Professional training
* Ethics and Ethical Code
* The Ethical Code of the midwife:
* Analysis of the articles of the Midwives Ethical Code
* The professional profile of the midwife:
* Provisions relative to healthcare profession
* Professional secrecy
* The midwife and the art of counseling
GUIDA all'esercizio della professione di ostetrica/o'
Edizioni Medico Scientifiche
"Il Codice Deontologico dell'ostetrica/o"
Oral exam on the basis of the exam schedule