OBS. AND GYN. NURSING SCIENCES A + OBS. AND GYN. NURSING SCIENCES B
Learning outcomes of the course unit
at the end of the integrated course, the student should have deepened his/her knowledge of computer and telematic tools and should be able to carry out operational research projects in the Midwifery sector, in an autonomous manner and with an interdisciplinary approach, using the most highly accredited and updated scientific methods.
Additionally, the student is expected to have acquired specific knowledge and skills in spoken and written English, demonstrating the capacity to understand and utilise medical-scientific literature, especially that specific to the gynecology-obstetrics and neonatal sector. The student must acquire skills relative to communication techniques, the organisation of team work as well as techniques for communicating with the public. The student must acquire operational research skills in the gynecology-obstetrics and neonatal sectors relative to the woman, the neonate and the couple.
Course contents summary
1. Obstetrics and Midwifery
2. operational research in the obstetrics-gynecology and neonatal sector, quantitative and qualitative research
3. Overview of the main sources of data in the obstetrics-gynecology sector, sampling, data sources
4. Bibliographic research in obstetrics and gynecology
5. Guidelines for writing a Degree Thesis
6. Observation, empathy and communication as research tools.
7. Practical activities with the students and research according to the most highly accredited scientific methods.
1.Guida all?esercizio della professione ostetrica? della Federazione Nazionale Collegio delle Ostetriche F.N.C.O
2.Metodologia della ricerca infermieristica G.Lo Biondo, Wood
3.Psicologia sociale e ricerca qualitativa E.Cicognani