Learning outcomes of the course unit
The course propose to furnish the knowledge of the human organization in its morphologic and physiological components
Course contents summary
1)Physiology of the central nervous system:
- Basic anatomy and functional properties of neurons.
2) Physiology of the cardiovascular system:
- Miocardial properties: rhythm, conduction, excitability, contraction..
- Blood pressure
3) Physiology of the respiratory apparatus:
4) Physiology of Renal Function:
Di Prampero – Fisiologia dell’Uomo. Edi-Ermes.