Learning outcomes of the course unit
At the end of the course students will learn elements of pathogenesis, symptoms, diagnosis, treatment and nursing of some pathological conditions of competence that require surgical intervention of the surgical emergency and in particular the nursing component of the same
Course contents summary
- Elements of trauma to the chest
- Elements of abdominal trauma
- Elements of pathogenesis and clinical peritonitis, intestinal dell'occlusione,
dell'ulcera peptic of gastric and colorectal cancers, the diverticulitis
Colon, of 'acute appendicitis
- Elements of pathogenesis and medical abdominal dell'aorta of aneurysms
1. Malattie dell’apparato gastrointestinale. L. Okolicsaniy, A. Pernacchia, L. Roncoroni, McGraw-Hill, 3a edizione, 2004
2. Guida illustrata delle emergenze. M. Chiaranda, Piccin, 2005
3. Chirurgia d’urgenza. Amilton Bailey (edizione italiana a cura di G. Piat), Antonio Delfino Editore.
Teaching mode: lectures, activities for small groups in a surgical ward and operating room.
Methods of detection:. Oral exam