OBS. AND GYN. NURSING SCIENCES A + OBS. AND GYN. NURSING SCIENCES B
Learning outcomes of the course unit
The student is expected to acquire differential diagnostic skills with regard to the birth and puerperium event and to know the operating procedures and technology connected with birth management with a view to monitoring the mother-foetus well-being.
Course contents summary
#1. Birthing assistance, immediate care of the newborn
2. Principles of puerperium physiopathology
3. Knowledge of the main physiological and pathological phenomena of childbirth and puerperium
4. Knowledge of legislation and responsibility
5. Counsellig concerning obstetric and gynaecological problems
6. Birth preparation courses
7. Immediate care of the newborn
8 Current regulations and legislation
1 Ostetricia e ginecologia vol. 1 e 2 ?Pescetto G, D. L. De Cecco, D. Ragni
2. FNCO- Guida all?esercizio della professione di ostetrica
3.Training autogeno respiratorio- Piscicelli U.