Learning outcomes of the course unit
Across a thoroug treatment of the specific discipline, it is wanted to provoke in the student a passion exceeding the simple overcoming of the final examination of the course, stimulating in him the curiosity to deepen the varied arguments so to reach a good professional training to be able to diagnose and to differentiate the varied pathological conditions during its future activity.
Having successfully completed the preclinical Courses.
Course contents summary
- Anatomy and phisiology of the velo-pharingeal sphyncter
- Tests and instrumental examination in the velo-pharingeal insufficiency
- Anatomy of the velo-pharingeal sphyncter in cleft palate patient with secondary deformities
- Anatomical and functional anomalies in oncologic patients
- Orthognatic surgery and velo-pharingeal function
- Diagnosis and treatment of OSAS
- Diagnosis of craniofaciostenosis
J.C. Posnick: Craniofacial and maxillofacial surgery in children and young adults, Ed. Saunders
Oral lessons and practice.
- Prof. Enrico Sesenna
- Dott. Bruno Brevi