INDUSTRIAL PHARMACEUTICAL TECHNOLOGIES
Learning outcomes of the course unit
The course want to provide an introdoction to the classic processes of the manufacturing of pharmaceuticals with a special attention devoted to the aspects that can be considered critical for the quality of the medicinal product.
Students are invited to take the exam of Pharmaceutical Technology before presenting themselves to the exam of Industrial Pharmaceutical Technologies.
Course contents summary
The course will encompass the following subjects:
- Structure and organization of pharmaceutical plants
- Good manufacturing practice
- Water for pharmaceutical productions
- Manufacturing of sterile dosage forms
- Mixing of liquids
- Mixing of powders
- Crystallization and solid state
L. Fabris A. Rigamonti "LA FABBRICAZIONE INDUSTRIALE DEI MEDICINALI" Società Editrice Esculapio