AGRICULTURE AND FOODS POLICY
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Better knowledge of food and rural policies goals and instruments at european, national and local government level.
Course contents summary
1. Agribusiness: farm and firm dimension, economic role, relationship between actors.
2. Agricultural and food policies: goals and actors; instruments and beneficiaries.
3. The actors: The European Union, The national state and regional and local government.
4. Price and market policies : internal policies and international policies
5. Rural development policy : planning and environmental policy
6. European food policy: food safety and food quality
Slides and readings availables during lessons.
Lessons and case study.
Evaluation with oral examination.