ACTIVITY ' MOTOR SPORTS PREVENTIVE AND ADAPTED IN DIFFERENT BANDS AGE '
The aim of the course is to provide students with the skills for conducting and managing preventive and adapted physical exercise and sports for different age groups.
1. knowledge and understanding skills. Students need to know and understand the topics of physical fitness adapted to improve the quality of life in subjects of different age and in different health conditions.
2. ability to apply knowledge and understanding. Ability to set up protocols for sport and physical exercise in different conditions.
3. autonomy of judgment. Ability to evaluate indications and contraindications to sport and physical exercise in different age groups and in subjects with chronic pathologies.
4 communicative skills. Ability to understand and explain technical topics related to physical activity in different conditions.
5 Learning Skills. Ability to design and update, through scientific literature, protocols for physical exercise and sport activities in different age groups and health conditions.
The course aims to acquaint the guidelines for the exercise prescription in different age groups, the functional evaluation tests and the physical activity intervention programs.
The didactic program focuses on:
- ICF, International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health;
- functional tests;
- health training as prevention and recovery;
- definition of AFA and EFA, guidelines and their administration;
- International, national and regional prevention programs;
American College of Sport Medicine’s Guideline for exercise testing and prescription
Buono P. & co. Attività Fisica Per la Salute. Seconda edizione, Idelson Gnocchi.
Lectures will be held on-site in compliance with safety standards, provided that further instructions on the ongoing health emergency are not implemented. Supporting material will be available on the specific, student-reserved platform (Elly) and will include slide presentations, audio-video aids or video-recording of the lectures.
In case of the persistence of the health emergency, the exams will be conducted remotely, as follows:
remote oral questions, through the Teams platform (guide http://selma.unipr.it/).
Students with SLD / BSE must first contact Le Eli-che: support for students with disabilities, D.S.A., B.E.S. (https://sea.unipr.it/it/servizi/le-eli-che-supporto-studenti-con-disabil...)