GASTRONOMO COMPLETION ACTIVITIES 3
Course contents summary
the completion activity of the gastronome is represented by previous activities, but carried out by the student during the period of attendance of the degree course (in the 3 years), which have a strong connection with the figure of the gastronome, for which an application can be made recognition in terms of CFU.
They can therefore be considered, for example, certified training courses or other possible activities in the food and wine sector that have provided for a commitment on the part of the student comparable (not equal) to that for the use and preparation of a university credit precisely (1 CFU has a value time of 7 hours of frontal teaching and 25 of preparation by the student).
The recognition process currently in force for the aforementioned activities by the teaching commission, after submitting the applications, is as follows:
1. the student who believes to have carried out a previous activity, during the period of attendance of the degree course, inherent to the figure of the gastronome, and assessable by the teaching commission for the purpose of recognition in terms of CFU, sends the application to the teacher responsible for verbalizing these credits , accompanied by the program of the activity / course taken, certificate of participation and certification of passing any exams required for the activity / course.
2. The teaching commission evaluates the application and the attachments and confirms to the student the possibility (or not) of recognition of 2 o credit for these activities.
3. The student signs up for an exam for "gastronome's completion activities" (2 CFU)
4. the lecturer in charge proceeds to record the CFUs
Assessment methods and criteria
The following can be recognized: AIS courses (entire levels),
• ONAV and ONAF courses (entire levels)
• courses in a foreign language or held abroad relating to the gastronomic field.
• Organization / participation in food and wine trade fairs