VOCATIONAL TRAINING 1
Learning outcomes of the course unit
- Orient yourself in the reality of the specific internship context by identifying the characteristics and purposes of the structure / service and identify the functions of the figures who work there
- Develop responsible behaviors and attitudes with respect to the learning context and the training process
- Acquire / reinforce listening and openness attitudes to establish an effective and professional relationship with patients, family and figures present in the operating unit / service
- Design, deliver and evaluate personal assistance through the observation and execution of basic and advanced techniques, respecting the programming of the pre-clinical laboratories and the protocols in use at the facility: prevention of biological, physical and chemical risk ; execution of technical activities demonstrating knowledge of the principles of education and health promotion; hospitality; assessment; application of diagnostic prescriptions (hemoglucotest, urine test, venous sampling); mobilization of the person; personal comfort and personal care; faecal and urinary elimination; oral hygiene; monitoring of vital functions; pain reduction / elimination; body temperature maintenance; cardio-circulatory function; respiratory function; nutritional function; positioning and management of the SNG; ECG detection; medication management.
Course contents summary
Link between theoretical learning and operational practice. Cognitive, affective, relational, organizational and value knowledge that allow you to translate knowledge into professional practice but also to enrich and consolidate the world of ideas with new content and reflect on emotional and value aspects.
- F. Giusti - R.Romero, The welcome, Sovera edizioni, 2005
- Pamela Lynn, Taylor's Nursing Techniques and Procedures Manual, PICCIN ed.
- Lynda Juall Carpenito Moyet, Nursing Diagnosis, CEA ed.
Field learning, nursing assessment at the patient's bed
Assessment methods and criteria
Intermediate formative evaluation and final certification evaluation