ANNUAL PROFESSIONAL TRAINING I
Learning outcomes of the course unit
1. Knowing the organization of the Services place of training
2. To observe the different modalities of reception in the Logopaedic clinic of the patients in evolutionary age
3. Analyse and understand the request for intervention logopaedic
4. Observe the organisation of Logopaedic work and understand its general objectives
5. Knowing the main professional acts of the speech pathologist
6. Learning to observe the typical development of language in ecological environment (kindergartens)
7. Take appropriate action to observe the situations of evaluation and treatment logopaedic
8. Know the organization of the Logopedica folder
9. Learning and understanding Logopedica evaluation procedures in the developmental age.
10. Collect the Logopedica evaluation data with the help and supervision of the tutor
11. Know how to extract the data of an evaluation Logopedica already prepared with the supervision of the tutor
12. Learn the technique of phonetic
Course contents summary
The contents of the annual internship are diversified according to the agreement structure where the internship is carried out, are defined and included within the training pacts.
Refer to the texts recommended by teachers of Didactics Professional (MED50)
The learning in training takes place through the practical experimentation, the integration of the theoretical-disciplinary knowledge with the professional and organizational practice, the contact with members of the specific professional group.
Assessment methods and criteria
The verification of learning takes place through examination of final training course that consists of oral and practical tests. In addition, during the course of the internship, oral/written or practical checks are carried out by the internship tutors in the various training venues. The ongoing evaluations are carried out in cards (know how to be and know how to do) and the votes contribute to determine the final vote