ITALIAN AND EUROPEAN CORPORATE AND COMMERCIAL LAW
Learning outcomes of the course unit
At the end of the course, each student is expected to be able:
- to have a knowledge not only basic but also deepened in commercial law;
- to have the critical skills necessary to face and solve legal problems related to this branch of law (applying knowledge and understanding);
- to act, in legal terms, as a market or professional operator in the field of commercial law, being able to provide operational advices;
- to relate (communication skills) with other market operators and with end users of goods and services (businesses, consumers), in particular in the area of commercial agreementss, management, organization of business entities and industrial law;
- to acquire (learning skilss) the ability to assess the facts legally and to apply the rules
The course is designed to ensure that students acquire not only a basic knowledge of commercial law and the critical skill to face and solve legal problems related to this branch of law.
Knowledge of civil law is essential.
Knowledge of civil law
Course contents summary
The object of the study will be the individual and the collective enterprise - in particular companies and consortiums - from the beginning to the liquidation; The issues of brands, patents and competition law will also be addressed.
As far as EU commercial law is concerned, great attention will be paid to the EEIG, to the European cooperative company and to the European company.
The object of the study will be the individual and the collective enterprise from the initial moment to the liquidation one; the issues of brands, patents and competition will also be studied.
As far as UE commercial law is concerned, particular attention will be paid to the EEIG, the european cooperative company and the european public limited company.
The teacher suggests to base the preparation on the subjects covered by the course referring to the following books: G.F. Campobasso - Diritto commerciale - volume primo - settima edizione.
G.F. Campobasso - Diritto commerciale - volume secondo - nona edizione.
Any text of commercial law aimed at a universitarian preparation is however suitable.
G.F. Campobasso - diritto commerciale - volume primo - settima edizione.
G.F. campobasso - Diritto commerciale - volume secondo - nona edizione.
Teaching will be conducted focusing on active learning methods, alternated with heuristic-Socratic lessons. During the lessons the dialogue with the classroom will be privileged, also in order to bring out possible students' knowledge on the topics addressed.
The slides used to support the lessons will be uploaded to the Elly platform during the week.
Non-attending students are reminded to check the indications provided by the teacher through the Elly platform.
Assessment methods and criteria
The overall assessment of what the student has learned requires:
an oral test consisting in the explicitation of the concepts acquired during the lessons and through the study of the texts relating to the topics covered by the course.
The oral exam is evaluated with a scale of 0-30.
The oral test vote is communicated immediately at the end of the test itself.
Please note that online registration is OBLIGATORY.
Partial tests are not foreseen.
The final judgement will be based on a single oral exam