Learning outcomes of the course unit
- To expand knowledge related to the specific subject area
- To increase the ability to collect and interpret data
- To promote communication and learning abilities
Course contents summary
The aim of the course is to provide students with adequate knowledge of
the theoretical and methodological foundations of educational psychology. It is expected that students become
able to identify the key concepts underlying the various theories of
in connection with appropriate methodologies. Particular attention will be given to methods of
assessment and children’s observation.
D. Rollo (2019). Le età dello sviluppo. Strumenti di valutazione e di intervento, Milano, Franco Angeli.
D. Rollo, L. Fogassi (2018). L'altro sono io. I neuroni specchio nello sviluppo dell'uomo. Milano, San Paolo.
• Frontal lessons
Assessment methods and criteria
The test includes a written exam with 4 open questions.
The exam is approved if the candidate
obtains the vote of 18 in the open questions.
The evaluation of open questions is based on the following criteria:
1) Content skills or how detailed the candidate addresses the topic: up to
2) Exposing skills, or how precise is the language used by the candidate
to expose the concepts: up to 10 points
3) Argumentative skills, that is how consistent and logical is the
concatenation of the concepts exposed: up to 10 points
The final grade will be given by the sum between the different parts
of the task.