The main goal of the tuition is to provide knowledge on the main motor disorder, cognitive deficits and behavioral disorders in children.
Course contents summary
1. Neuromotor, cognitive and affective development in child.
2. The child's game: playful, diagnostic and therapeutic meaning.
3. Motor skills disorders (infantile cerebral palsy, neurodegenerative diseases).
4. Cognitive disorders (ADHD, mental disorders, autistic spectrum disorder).
5. Behavioral disorders (conduct disorder, oppositional defiant disorder and conduct disorder, bullying).
Roccella M. Neuropsichiatria Infantile. Piccin.
Frontal lessons according to the schedule defined at the beginning of academic year. Students attending class will be actively involved in discussions about scientific articles proposed during the course.
Assessment methods and criteria
Assessment consists in an oral interview on topics covered during the course.