-Have methods of planning and project control.
- Have methods for motivation, management and control of human resources.
- Know how to interpret the project economics data
- Know the complexity of organizations
Course contents summary
The teacher will use cases studies and practical examples to explain the application of project management tools:
- soft skills : leadership, negotiation, the team, the stakholders, the project manager
-hard skills: project-managemen tecniques, the scope, the strategies, time management, cost evaluation, budget, quality, risk management,
-control in executing;
- the end of the project.
D.Allodi, Project management per l’architettura, Francoangeli, Milano, 2008
It will take place using the following teaching methods:
- Teaching direct in classroom
-exercising on practical cases
Assessment methods and criteria
- Tests during the course of group (written)
- Final individual (written /oral), and presentation of a project