APPLIED MEDICAL TECHNICAL SCIENCES
LEARNING OUTCOMES OF THE COURSE UNIT
At the end of the training period the student must:
1. Implementing controlled practice of specific professional acts (evaluation, implementation planning, verification of the treatment plan)
2. Knowing how to apply the instrumental means for diagnostics
3. Know how to perform autonomously, supervised by the tutor, evaluation, treatment and counselling logopaedic with the various types of patients
4. Knowing how to use and evaluate standardized tests and informal control methods for
Understanding of communicative disorders.
5. Develop a therapeutic diagnostic plan
6. To plan therapy goals for each individual therapeutic session.
7. Use the techniques of the Anamnestic data collection interview
8. Evaluate the evolution of the treatment and the results and write reports.
9. Know and judge the different functions and methods of diagnostics before and after therapy;
10. Observing and describing verbal and non-verbal conduct, recording and analyzing interactions
11. Collaborate with other groups of professionals, showing multi-disciplinary interaction skills;
COURSE CONTENTS SUMMARY
The contents of the annual internship are diversified according to the agreement structure where the internship is carried out, are defined and included within the training pacts.
Refer to the texts recommended by teachers of Didactics Professional (MED50)
ASSESSMENT METHODS AND CRITERIA
The verification of learning takes place through examination of final training course that consists of oral and practical tests. In addition, during the course of the internship, oral/written or practical checks are carried out by the internship tutors in the various training venues. The ongoing evaluations are carried out in cards (know how to be and know how to do) and the votes contribute to determine the final vote
The learning in training takes place through the practical experimentation, the integration of the theoretical-disciplinary knowledge with the professional and organizational practice, the contact with members of the specific professional group.