LEARNING OUTCOMES OF THE COURSE UNIT
The educational objective of the course of Corporate Finance is to acquire the basic knowledge regarding the financial aspects of management, of investment choices and of corporate financing policies.
There are no compulsory prerequisites.
COURSE CONTENTS SUMMARY
The course is focused on the main financial and economical instruments used for analysis and management of companies.
- Stephen Ross e Altri, "FINANZA AZIENDALE", Edizioni McGraw-Hill
- Online material.
ASSESSMENT METHODS AND CRITERIA
The exam consists of a written test and a possible oral integration of the student's choice.
Lectures, classroom exercises, managers' speech, group work.
The course program includes:
- introduction to finance
- financial statements and reclassifications
- financial ratios and analysis
- calculation of cash flows and analysis of results
- net present value
- valuation of investments
- merger and acquisition
- business planning
- financial instruments and bank operations