LANGUAGE AND TRANSLATION - RUSSIAN III
Learning outcomes of the course unit
The course intends to provide the students with:
• a solid training and proficiency in written and spoken Russian language level B1++
During the course the student learns:
• to apply their knowledge autonomously and independently in the field of daily communication but also to manage complex and professionally qualified objectives.
• to deepen the study of the fundamental morphosyntactic structures of the Russian language.
• to broaden one's ability to understand the written text, by examining texts of different style registers
• to acquire a good translation skills into Russian and Italian languages
• to widen the study of vocabulary, with particular reference to combinations and semantic collocations.
Having passed Russain Language II
Course contents summary
• deepening simple and complex syntax of the period; analysis of specific grammatical topics : review of time; pronouns (negative , indefinite) , verbs (verbs of motion, temporal category: gerunds, participles , analysis of the aspectual category) ;
• translation of texts of various types of communication. Contrastive analysis of the problems of translation from Russian into Italian and vice versa;
• enrichment of vocabulary and cultural studies (stranovedenie, kulturologija).
Anikina M. N., Sintaksis slozhnopodchinennogo predlozhenija, Russkij jazyk, Moskva 2000
Bojcov I. A., Šiškov M. S., Udači, Mir, Spb. 2012
Cadorin E.- Kukushkina I., Verbo e sintassi russa in pratica, Hoepli, Milano 2007
Cevese C., Dobrovolskaja Ju., Sintassi russa. Teoria ed esercizi, Hoepli, Milano 2005
Chavronina S. A.- Sirocenskaja A. I., Il russo . esercizi. Il punto editoriale, Roma 2007
Dobrovolskaja Ju., Il russo per italiani, Hoepli, Torino 2011
Esmantova T., Russkij Jayzk, 5 elementov, Zlatoust, Spb. 2011
Glazunova I., Grammatika russkogo jazyka v uprazhnenijakh. Sintaksis, Zlatoust, Spb. 2010
Fici F., Fedotova N., La lingua russa del 2000, vol. I, Le Lettere, Firenze 2008
Ivanova I. S., Karamysheva L. M. et alii, Sintaksis, Zlatoust, Spb. 2009
Laskareva E. R., Chistaja grammatica, Zlatoust, Spb. 2006
Nikitina N., Esercizi di lingua russa, Hoepli, Milano 2013
Novikova N. S. – Scerbakova, Udivitel’nye Istorii, Flinta-Nauka, M. 2010
Skvorcova G. L., Glagoly dviženija bez ošibok, Russkij Jazyk, M. 2004.
Lezioni frontali ed esercitazioni pratiche in aula. Il corso prevede anche un percorso di autoapprendimento e di laboratorio linguistico con materiali selezionati dal docente di russo. Il corso sarà affiancato dalle esercitazioni tenute dai Collaboratori ed Esperti Linguistici di durata annuale.
• Gli studenti non frequentanti (specie se russofoni) sono pregati di contattare il docente.
Lectures and practical exercises in the classroom. The course also includes a self-learning course and a language laboratory with materials selected by the Russian teacher. The course will be accompanied by exercises held by collaborators and linguistic experts of annual duration.
• Students who do not attend classes (especially if they are Russian) should contact the teacher.
Assessment methods and criteria
The insufficient evaluation is determined by the lack of knowledge of the minimum contents of the course, by the inability to express themselves in a Russian corresponding to the B1 ++ level; A sufficient evaluation (18-23 / 30) is determined by the student's demonstration of having learned the fundamental contents of the course; the ability to express oneself in a Russian about a topic presenting some characteristics of the B1 ++ level; from a sufficient level for an autonomous preparation, the ability to solve problems related to the retrieval of information and to the decoding of complex texts, as well as the formulation of independent judgments. The average scores (24-27 / 30) are awarded to the student who proves to have a level that is more than sufficient (24-25 / 30) or good (26-27 / 30) of the above evaluation indicators. The highest scores (from 28/30 to 30/30 and honors) are awarded on an excellent level of the above evaluation indicators.