Learning outcomes of the course unit
Stage in the organizational-management
General objectives: 1) To increase the knowledge about the mission and vision of the hospital and nursing service and technical reading of the Organizational Model of the same service and the company they belong to. 2) Analysis of the structure and organization chart. 3) Analysis of the role and functions of the service manager and other staff; 4) Analysis of the relationship between the education sector and attended other structures with which it interfaces
5) To increase the knowledge in the field of personnel recruitment; 6) To increase the knowledge about the management of human resources according to the principles of management and leadership; 7) To increase the knowledge about projects under way or in the making; 8) To increase the knowledge on the subject of discussion of the budget; 9) To increase the knowledge on the subject of bargaining. Strengths and weaknesses of the industry / service attended.
Stage in education-training
General objectives: Analysis of the structure and organization; Analysis of the role and functions of the service manager and other staff; Analysis of the relationship between the education sector and attended other structures with which it interfaces; Analysis of the relationship between the education sector attended and people / users to whom he addressed; Design principles of a university course or a training company; Design and / or execution of a lecture on a topic of relevance in the university or update.
Strengths and weaknesses of the industry / service attended.
Internships in research
Objectives cognitive effects: Knowing the organization within which ranks and relationships with other services and sectors; Analysis of the structure and organization of the specific research center attended; Analysis of the role and functions of the service manager and other staff; Knowing the mission and vision of the study center; Learn and develop the welfare impact of the research center attended; Center reports with people and external institutions.
Objectives Page → General → Objective To develop skills to promote effective assistance and innovative through a review and a change in clinical care and organizational management at the end of a reassessment continues professional performance using research, acquiring skills in:
• establish a 'problem area of research within nursing;
• build a research protocol (with the design of the questionnaire)
• socialize the research project; Deepen operationally at least one of the first three phases of the research methodology. Strengths and weaknesses of the industry / service attended.
Internship in clinical advanced
General objectives: • Analysis of the structure and organization; Analysis of the role and functions of the service manager and other staff; Analysis of the relationship between the structure and attended services with which it interfaces; Analysis of the relationship between the structure and the family group of origin of the assisted; Analysis of the methods of recruitment and human resource management related to the structure; Analysis of the structure architecturally and description of the compliance of the same about the needs of the clients and staff; Analyze a group of patients selecting problems and / or care needs input (based on the theoretical framework of reference) and monitorizzandoli rivalutandoli before discharge. Strengths and weaknesses of establishments serving
• Regardless of the choice of the internship, the company tutor reference must MUST:
a) be in possession of specialist or Master Degree in Nursing and
b) be framed by the membership as the Manager (or Academic Coordinator
for degree courses);
• The first training can not take place before the formal academic year, ie on 1 October, and can be started only after you have taken and passed the examination for a course integrated Health economics and business;
• The second internship can take place only after attending the CI of "Health Management" and "Management and obstetric nursing";
• Between the end of the first training period and the beginning of the second must elapse, in each case, at least 30 days;
• The individual placement must be carried out in strict temporal continuity, the only exception is represented by the frequency of the theoretical lessons CdLM;
• The internships can not take place during the suspension institutional training activities (including the Christmas holidays, Easter and the summer recess);
• The two placements can not take place in the same company;
• At the end of the two experiences, the student is required to display an "internship report", the content and mode of discourse will be further specified during the second semester of the second year of the course;
• At the end of the two experiences and after the internship report, the student may make up the minutes of the internship. The same will be possible only by exhibiting the appropriate certification of training took place, duly signed and stamped by the company tutor, as well as indications of the work placements of the University;
• The internship will take place before you have handed in all the required documentation to the service of the University placements and obtaining the relevant clearance from the service itself. It 'also required, in order to undertake the training, having attended and received appropriate certification stating the safety course offered by the University.
Course contents summary
"The nurse / ostetrica_o that has acquired a degree of Level II
is a professional who has acquired the necessary scientific knowledge, ethical values and skills relevant to the profession of nurse and has deepened the study of the discipline and specific research, becoming able to express advanced skills
• type of care,
• Research ".
(Law of 10 August 2000, n. 251 and subsequent amendments)
The training is divided into two distinct learning experiences.
The locations of the Apprenticeships for the second year can be identified with the help of the student;
pressed, however, that the coordination of the CdLM must reconcile the information, or the choices of the students, the overall objectives of the degree course, as well as the resources available.
All students must attend at least n. 2 internships, one five-week (internship "long") and a four-week (internship "short"), respectively, for a total of 120 hours (6 credits) and for a total of 96 hours (4 credits). If the training is done in the period of the lesson will take place at the same frequency, as a rule, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, also (8 hours a day for three days a week), if carried out in lecture-free period, will take place Monday to Friday full time (8 hours a day for five days a week).
Under no circumstances can they be approved internships carried out in half-day or otherwise in any form of part-time.
The types of training may be the following:
1) both stages in the organizational-managerial, distinguished between hospital and territory (eg an internship at the direction of welfare of the University Hospital of Parma and experience at the service of care AUSL of Parma) ;
2) a first compulsory internship in the field of organizational and management in a hospital which ospedaliero_universitaria or territorial (AUSL), which has at least one hospital of medium size;
a second internship in education (accompanied with a coordinator theoretical and practical), or in the training business, or, as an alternative to the latter, an internship in an industry-oriented research. Another possibility may be sought in areas in which you are developing direction of clinical nursing experience (eg lungodegenze, Palliative Care-Hospice, etc... )
The specific program for each individual placement will be explained in the individual training project, in consultation with the student, the leadership of internship and the tutor of the course. The individual project will take into account, also, of the objectives of training previously exposed and broken down by type of experience.
Slides by the coordination of the course.
Stage "on the ground" in the different partner companies. The trainee will be followed by the company tutor in the ratio of 1: 1.
Assessment methods and criteria
Interview with the reference internship guide; compilation of the assessment questionnaires by the guide and by the trainee; exposure and discussion with the student of the internship report (the discussion will take place in the course plenary).
For any further information please refer to the academic regulations of the course and the tutor of the course reference responsible for designing customized training for each student.