Learning outcomes of the course unit
The teaching of administrative law aims at enabling students to mature a self-sufficient argumentative and judgmental skill related to the study and analysis of practical cases.
Course contents summary
The course aims to provide a basic training of Administrative Law for students who, in working life, will have to face each other on a daily basis with the various issues related to the subject.
PART ONE - INSTITUTIONAL PROFILES
- Introductory framing. Public Administrations and Administrative Law
- Notes on administrative organization
- The regime of services and public goods
- Administrative measures and procedures
- The antigravity of administrative action and its consequences
PART TWO - APPROPRIATE PATHWAYS
- Models of public bodies and perimeter application of the statute of public administrations
- Constitutional and supranational limits to the legislative function of administrative action
- The value of administrative transparency between principle statements and concrete provisions
- Public health service and right to health: formal discipline and some emblematic cases
• List of major sources of administrative law
• Public administration and administrative law
• Public administration in the constitutional structure of public powers
• Public administrations as organizations
• General Discipline of the Public Organization
• Type of administration and general principles
• The administrative procedure
• The decisive phase
• The administrative measure and its effectiveness
• Administrative Invalidity
• Public contracts
• Judicial protection in public law relations
• Hints of administrative procedural law.
N. Bassi "Le Pubbliche Amministrazioni e il loro diritto. Elementi di diritto amministrativo sostanziale"; Edises, Napoli, 2013.
Front lessons and discussion in the classroom
Assessment methods and criteria
Nothing to report