|GENERAL AND SPECIAL PHARMACOLOGY (3 credits)||NURSING IN INTENSIVE COURSE (1 credits)|
|NURSING IN THE OPERATING ROOM AND PERIOPERATIVE (2 credits)||NURSING IN GENERAL AND SPECIALIST SURGERY AND SPECIALIST (3 credits)|
|CLINICAL PATHOLOGY (2 credits)|
LEARNING OUTCOMES OF THE COURSE UNIT
The Perioperative Medicine IC has as its main objective to teach the student to understand and understand the nursing issues related to the management of the chirurgic patient at all phases of the intervention (pre, peri and post surgery).
Know the Principles of Clinical Pathology, Anesthesiology, Pharmacology, Nursing and Surgery.
COURSE CONTENTS SUMMARY
At the end of the course the student must have acquired knowledge and knowledge about:
• the patient's preparation for surgery
• bio-humoral and instrumental pre- and post-operative investigations
• anesthesiological methods and their possible complications
• Patient monitoring during peri-and post-operative period
• the recognition of possible post-operative complications, such as pain or infections
It will also have to acquire communication skills with other professionals involved in patient management.
For reference texts refer to the bibliography of individual modules
ASSESSMENT METHODS AND CRITERIA
Front-end lessons using video media
Nothing else to report
See: content, goals, and methods for verifying individual disciplinary modules