Critical knowledge of the different styles, poetics, tendences of contemporary theatre and dance
Course contents summary
First part: history of italian theatre during the second half of XXth C.
Second part: contemporary theatre and dance in Europe; education to theatrical spectatorship
First part: Dispense sul teatro italiano dagli anni Cinquanta ad oggi (on sell at libreria Universitas, vicolo Grossardi 3/b)
• Eduardo De Filippo, Napoli milionaria
• Dario Fo, Morte accidentale di un anarchico
• Dacia Maraini, Dialogo di una prostituta con un suo cliente e altre commedie (Bur, Rizzoli, 2012)
• Samuel Beckett, Aspettando Godot
• Bertolt Brecht, L’anima buona del Sezuan
Dispense B sulla danza contemporanea (on sell at libreria Universitas)
.Wim Wenders, Pina, 2012 (documovie)
Frontal teaching and cooperative analysis of plays and playwrighting.
The course will also be offered in a blended way on the distance learning platform called Elly.
Assessment methods and criteria
Oral examination and a written work (a diary of observation of a play)