Learning outcomes of the course unit
The Final Test aims to evaluate the achievement of the skills expected of a graduate as expressed by the Dublin Descriptors and the RADs of each CdS.
Course contents summary
In accordance with the Bologna Process and the subsequent documents of harmonization of European training courses, the following areas are being evaluated in the final test:
- Applied knowledge and understanding skills
- Applying knowledge and understanding
- Autonomy of judgment
- Making judjements
- Communicative Skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to learn
- Learning skills, corresponding respectively to 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th Dublin Descriptors
Therefore, the final qualification is given to students who are able to:
- apply their knowledge by demonstrating a professional approach and appropriate skills to solve problems in their field of study;
- make decisions to effectively solve complex problems / situations in your field of study;
- collect and interpret data to form autonomous professional judgments, including on social, scientific or ethical issues;
- activate effective communication on clinical, social, scientific or ethical issues related to their profile;
- learn autonomously.
The Final Examination of Degree Programs has a state-of-the-art examination status.
The Final Test is unique and consists of two different evaluation moments:
- The Practical Exam that must allow the student to demonstrate the degree of knowledge and theoretical-practical competence provided by his / her professional profile.
- the drafting of a Thesis elaborate on the specific professional, and his dissertation.
The two different parts of the Final Test must be evaluated equally, concurrently both to determine the final exam score. In case of insufficient evaluation of the practical test, the examination is interrupted and it is deemed not to be overcome therefore it should be repeated at a later session.
The thesis is usually written in Italian, but it can be written in an EU language, preferably English, with an enclosed summary in Italian and having the title both in Italian and in a foreign language. If the thesis is written in a foreign language other than English, the translation into Italian or English of the full text must also be enclosed. Thesis must always include a summary. The title of the dissertation must be completed according to the faculty of the University.
- Diagnostic books for images, related to all branches of specialized radiology.
- Books on Radiation Protection.
- Books related to ethical and ethical condole.
Assessment methods and criteria