FUNDAMENTALS OF PROGRAMMING
Learning outcomes of the course unit
• Give to the student the basic principles and tools for advanced programming in C.
o Fondamenti di Informatica
Course contents summary
Advanced C programming, data structures, and algorithms
* Introduction to processing systems and their history
* data representations in computrers
* C programming vs C++ and C fundamentals
* Complexity and flow charts
* Sorting algorithms
* complex algorithms
• C Didattica e programmazione - quarta edizione, Pearson Ed.
• Algorithms, by Robert Sedgewick, Addison-Wesley
* course slides
Lessons and exercises
Assessment methods and criteria
The exam is based ona a C programming test in laboratory.