ADMINISTRATIVE PROCEDURE LAW
Learning outcomes of the course unit
The course intends to offer the knowledge of administrative justice and to improve their abilities for analyse judgments more interesting.
In particular, the students, at the end of the course, will be able:
- to know the difference beetwen administrative justice and civil justice
- to know the judicial actions;
- to recognice the different kind of judgements;
- to understand the system of appeals against jundgements.
Course contents summary
The course concerns the study of the administrative justice, in particular of the d.l.vo 104/2010 (c.p.a.)
For attending students:
N. Bassi, Le pubbliche amministrazioni e i loro giudici-Letture di diritto amministrativo processuale, Edises, 2015
G. Corso, Manuale di diritto amministrativo, Giappichelli, 2017, only Part III;
For non attending students:
- N. Bassi, Le pubbliche amministrazioni e i loro giudici, Edises, 2015, (only Part II- Percorsi di approfondimento)
- A. Travi, Lezioni di giustizia amministrativa, Giappichelli, 2016.
All students are required to have knowledge of d.l.vo n. 104/2010.
Assessment methods and criteria
Oral examination. The oral test concerns two parts: one for the examination theoretical knowledge; one for the examination of applying understanding.