Develop the ability to use a professional CAD software for modeling and graphical representation of mechanical components and assemblies of increasing complexity.
Develop all graphic documentation to support the design of a mechanical device (part drawings, assemblies, and exploded view).
Course contents summary
Presentation of a professional CAD software for modeling and graphical representation of mechanical devices. Application within the design of a mechanical product for the development of the documentation.
1. Development of components using basic functions
2. Development of components using advanced functions
3. Assembly of components
4. Assembly of components and motion study
5. Surface modeling
6. Creating configurable templates
7. Creating configurable assemblies
8. Part drawings, assembly drawings, exploded views .
Assessment methods and criteria
Hand-on assessement of CAD software use.
PPT presentation of a technical device.