Learning outcomes of the course unit
The student will learn the following topics:
The motor ontogeny
Study of the subject motor development from birth to the age of puberty.
Analysis of the main theories of motor learning . Methods and means
The involution of motor skills
Understanding the secular trend of regression of motor skills of the subject in childhood
The problem of juvenile obesity
Analysis of studies and applied implications
The load capacity in children
Study of the physiological components that determine an impaired ability to load in children. Optimal strategies for action in order to preserve the ability to load
Course contents summary
• Work on motor development and psychomotor
• The importance of basic motor patterns for sports and recreational activities
• Organization of leisure in contemporary society, the concept of recreation and leisure physical activities, play as motor activity.
• Training and the 'organization of groups within motor-sports, from solitaire game with a team, group games in various age groups, competition and cooperation in group activities: cooperative games.
- 1st practical lesson
- Creative expression in motor activities.
- 2nd practical lesson
- Motor activities in the natural environment, exercise with music: the body expression in dance.
- 3rd lesson practice
- The youth today: the modern role of the animator, how to program the animation.
Motor activities of animation in summer stays sea and mountain.
- 4th Lesson practice
- Organization and management of recreational activities in the centers for the elderly.
• Educazione motoria per l’età evolutiva – edi.ermes – di Furio Dioguardi, Donatella Paola, Enrico Reggiani.
• Teoria, Tecnica e Didattica dei giochi di movimento e dell’animazione motoria – Libreria dello sport - di Francesco Casolo, Maurizio Mondoni.
Lectures will be conducted with the use of oral presentations with presentation of slides and interactive involvement of the student according to the schedule defined at the beginning of academic year
Assessment methods and criteria
The evaluation of the degree of preparation of the student will be with oral exams and focus on the content of the topics defined by the educational program