ACADEMIC YEAR: 2013/2014
YEAR OF STUDY: 1
SEMESTER: First semester
NUMBER OF CREDITS: 1
CONTACT HOURS: 7
INDIVIDUAL WORK HOURS: 18
Basic knowledges on factors modulaing growth and body composition. Influence of several sport activities on growth and pubertal development in children and adolescents.
The student will correctly fit the functional evaluation to the various phases of physical development, and to some pathological conditions like asthma and obesity.
- Basic and clinical auxology
- Technical measurements of height, weight and body composition
- Physical activity in children and adolescents affected by chronical diseases
- Physical activity in disabled children
- Influence of growth activity on puberty
N.Principi, A.Rubino, A. Vierucci: Peditria Generale e Specialistica- Ed. Ambrosiana 2012
frontal lesson and team work on selected clinical cases