SOCIOLOGY APPLIED TO WORK'S DYNAMICS
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Improve the descriptive sensitivity oh tge interactive dynamics in the care/cure work contexts.
Degree in nursing.
Course contents summary
Interactive dynamics in the cure/care contexts in transformation.
The knowledge and social relationships in the enlarged scene of care.
- The health scene from the hierarchic to the polycentric model,
- From the dualism doctor-patient to the enlarged interaction,
- The knowledge of care: cognitive, normative and relational
- The priority of the relationships in the processes of care,
- Logic of choice and the logic of care,
- The moral order in health care organizations,
- The process of categorization in health,
- Medical evidence and biographical evidence
- An outline of the methodology of observation and self-observation
S. Manghi, Il medico, il paziente e l'altro, Angeli, Milano, 2005.
R. Lusardi, Corpi, tecnologie e pratiche di cura, Angeli, Milano, 2012.
Lessons and practices of reflexive observation.
Assessment methods and criteria
Paper of analysis of a work context.