HEAD AND NECK TUMORS
- Elements of General Pathology: definition of benign and malignant tumors, theories of tumorigenesis, risk factors.
- Elements of anatomy and pathophysiology of chirururgica VADS and neck.
- Semiotics ENT, clinical and instrumental diagnosis, imaging.
- TNM classification and division levels in the lymph nodes of the neck.
- Tumors of the nasopharynx.
- Tumors of the oral cavity.
- Tumors of the oropharynx.
- Tumors of the larynx.
- Tumors of the hypopharynx.
- Tumors of the major salivary glands.
- Tumors of the Thyroid.
- Metastasis T unknown and emptying laterocervical.
- Diagnosis, treatment options, possible complications and outcomes.
Class lessons: the program themes will be discussed with the aid of slides. The proposed topics will be the subject of collective discussion and study on the basis of ideas and any questions raised during the lessons themselves.
Assessment methods and criteria
The achievement of the goals of the course is verified by an oral exam.
Answering questions about the contents of the course, the student will demonstrate whether he/she has achieved the goals of knowledge and understanding of the contents and the ability to apply the acquired knowledge.