SEMINAR OF GENERAL SURGERY
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Knowledge of the main pathologies of surgical interest of the digestive, respiratory, circulatory and urology.
Knowledge of Anatomy and Physiology.
Course contents summary
Basics of pathologies of surgical interest relating to the digestive system, circulatory system, respiratory system and the digestive urology.
1) Main neoplastic diseases of the digestive system
2) Functional disorders of the esophagus
3) Disorders of the biliary tract
4) Neoplastic disorders of the lung
5) Neoplastic disorders of the kidney
6) Major urological diseases
7) Diseases of the circulatory system of surgical interest
Pantry containing the arguments of the lessons given by the teacher in electronic format.
Lectures with audiovisual aids and discussion with students.
Assessment methods and criteria
Written examinations in the form of quizzes related to the topics of the lectures using a randomized distribution of single-choice tests.