ACADEMIC YEAR: 2012/2013
YEAR OF STUDY: 2
SEMESTER: First semester
NUMBER OF CREDITS: 8
CONTACT HOURS: 92
Purpose: The aim of the course is to acquire the methods and techniques of the various
physical activities and sports through the deepening of the follow topics and laboratory experiments
• Teaching Methodology
• The lesson of Motor Education: structuring
• The planning and evaluation in Motor Education
• Test motor input: general and specific
• The workload and error correction motor
• Hypothesis lesson of physical education in the first cycle (1-2-3) continuity in kindergarten
• Hypothesis lesson Motor Education and Sports Game in two years (4-5) continuity with the secondary school of 1 degree
• Laboratory experiments: construction of projects for the biennium and production of technical
• Laboratory experiments: construction of projects for the last two years and production of technical
• Laboratory experiments: construction of projects for the Goodwill Games sports and production of technical schedules
• Work on motor development and psychomotor
• The importance of basic motor patterns for sports and recreational activities
• Organization of leisure in contemporary society, the concept of recreation and leisure physical activities, play as motor activity.
• The training and 'organization of groups within motor-sports, from solitaire game with a team, group games in various age groups, competition and cooperation in group activities: games cooperatives.
- 1st practical lesson
- Creative expression in motor activities.
- 2nd practical lesson
- Motor activities in the natural environment, exercise with music: the body expression in dance.
- 3rd lesson practice
- The youth today: the modern role of the animator, how to program the animation.
Motor activities of animation in summer stays sea and mountain.
- 4th Lesson practice
- Organization and management of recreational activities in senior centers
• Motor Education for children and adolescents - Edi.Ermes - Furio Dioguardi, Donatella Paola, Enrico Reggiani.
• Theory, Technology and Education of motion gaming and animation motor - Libreria dello sport - Francesco Casolo, Maurizio Mondoni.
• Lecture notes.
• Lecture notes
Lectures will be conducted with the use of oral presentations with presentation of slides and interactive involvement of the student according to the schedule defined at the beginning of academic year
The evaluation of the degree of preparation of the student will be with oral exams and focus on the content of the topics defined by the educational program