THEORY AND METHODOLOGY OF SPORTS TRAINING 2
The course aims to learn the characteristics of team sports, highlighting their situational aspects. At the end of the course students should be able to know the teaching of the fundamentals together with the regulations as well as learn a design methodology unsuitable for starting sports.
• THEORY AND METHODOLOGY OF TRAINING: Definition of training; Theory of training; training principles: the principle of the load, in a cyclical manner, the principle of specialization and the principle of proportionality; Theory of training; Model training; Classification of activities , Classification of sport; Classification of skill; Definition of load, load parameters; supercompensation (depending on the level of tolerance, depending on the kind); Progression of the load, load intensity-volume ratio, volume ratio-load intensity and provision of endurance; ratio volume-load intensity and provision of strength, load-recovery ratio; mechanisms of fatigue; the effect of doms; overtraining; Evaluation of overtraining; cardiopulmonary parameters in overtraining; chemical parameters in blood overtraining; neuro endogenous parameters in overtraining; programming training; components of a training system; model training; diary of training; recovery Techniques (active, psychological and energy reserves).
• RECOVERY: The active recovery and its benefits; Recovery passive recovery with support of electrostimulation; recovery in water immersion effects: respiratory and pulmonary parameters at rest, on cardiovascular parameters at rest; metabolic parameters at rest.
• THE FUNCTIONAL EVALUATION IN SPORTS TEAM: The identification and definition of the functional assessment; Phases of control and regulation of training; Assessment in motor sports activities; Testing engines; rating in team sports; instrumentation evaluation in team sports; problems in functional assessment in team sports, the Role of Physical Fitness; evaluation function of the Physiotherapist
JURGEN WEINECK: L'allenamento ottimale;
- JACK H. WILMORE; DAVID L. COSTIL: Fisiologia dell'esercizio fisico e dello sport;
- HAZEL M. CLARKSON: Valutazione cinesiologica.
formal lessons, seminars