Tuition Fees and Scholarships
Tuition Fees 2017-2018
NEW!! The University has introduced a new proportional tuition fee system structured according to:
- ECONOMIC SITUATION: determined exclusively by the ISEE amount;
- MERIT: based on all CFU credits obtained in the twelve months before 10/08/2017 (at least 10 credits for enrolments on the 2nd year of course; at least 25 credits for enrolments from the 3rd year of course and subsequent years);
- SENIORITY: based on all the years of enrolment at the University of Parma (course passages do not reset seniority).
The personalised University Tuition Fee amount varies according to the Scientific-Disciplinary Area the course belongs to.
For further information: Unità Organizzativa - Contributi, Diritto allo Studio e Benessere Studentesco
Piazzale S. Francesco, 3 - Tel. 0521-904090 - email@example.com
Opening times: Tuesday and Thursday from 9.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
The total amount to pay for a.y. 2017-2018 is made up of:
- Regional Tax: € 140
- Virtual Stamp Duty: € 16
- Personalised University Tuition Fee proportionally calculated on the basis of the sole ISEE indicator (Indicatore della Situazione Economia Equivalente – Equivalent Financial Situation Indicator), by applying this formula:
The amounts of the minimum and maximum fee and of the minimum and maximum ISEE can be found in the chart below.
If the ISEE amount is higher than 64,000 € or the ISEE amount is not submitted within the deadline indicated, the student will have to pay the maximum absolute amount of tuition fees established for the field of the course chosen and for his/her merit and seniority status.
|Scientific-disciplinary field of the course||Medicine and surgery: School of Dental Medicine||Medicine and surgery (with the exception of School of Dental Medicine and of the Second Cycle Degree Course in Psychobiology and Cognitive Neuroscience)
Food and agriculture
Engineering and Architecture
Mathematical, Physical and Natural Sciences
Law and Social studies
Medicine and surgery (Psychobiology and Cognitive Neuroscience)
|Merit||Seniority||Min. ISEE||Max. ISEE||Min. fee||Max. fee||Min. fee||Max. fee||Min. fee||Max. fee||Min. fee||Max. fee|
|Yes||Within regular course duration+1||0||13000||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Beyond regular course duration||0||13000||200||200||200||200||200||200||200||200|
|No||Within regular course duration+1||0||13000||150||150||150||150||150||150||150||150|
|Beyond regular course duration||0||13000||1475||1475||940||940||820||820||700||700|
As already specified, to the amounts calculated with the abovementioned formula we must add:
- the Regional Tax: 140 €
- the Virtual Stamp Duty: 16 €
Further information on the MANIFESTO DEGLI STUDI A.A. 2017-2018
Tuition Fee Amount Simulator
Click HERE for the Tuition Fee Amount Simulator
Payments can be made either by credit card or by the University MAV payment slip downloadable from your reserved area on "Servizi Online" (different MAV payment slips are not accepted). The amount of the tuition fees calculated by the simulator should be considered approximate.
For further information, please read the Manifesto degli Studi a.y. 17/18.
Application Form for Personalised Tuition Fee Amount
All degree-seeking students of the University of Parma (enrolled or prospective, including transferring students from other universities) can ask for reductions depending on their economic situation including incomes, assets and liabilities. They must submit the 2017 ISEEU certification containing the incomes of year 2015 and the assets possessed in year 2016, with the following procedure:
- The application form must be filled in online on the website www.er-go.it from July and by 31st October 2017, by clicking on “SERVIZI ONLINE” on the homepage menu;
- Students can fill in the form by themselves on the ER.GO website (www.er-go.it),or they can go to a CAF office (centre of tax assistance) having an agreement with the University of Parma and with ER.GO. (the full list of CAF offices with addresses and opening times is available on the website www.er-go.it). The CAF staff will fill in the form with the student’s data and send it to ER.GO. by 31st October 2017.
If you do not fill in the form by the deadline, you will be charged the maximum amount of tuition fees established for your course area, as well as for your merit and seniority condition.
FILL IN THE FORM FOR TUITION FEES BY 31/10/2017 ON: www.er-go.it
Further information on the MANIFESTO DEGLI STUDI A.A. 2017-2018
The parameter of seniority to obtain the benefits is different from the one used to calculate the Personalised University Tuition Fee: as regards the benefits, seniority is calculated from the 1st year of enrolment in any Italian University. Transferring to a different course or University does not reset seniority.
For students who have interrupted their studies, whose career has expired or for those who are enrolling once again, the year of first enrolment is dated back proportionally according to the number of course year they are admitted to.
The following benefits apply automatically, thus you do not need to fill in any request form:
- For First-year students:
- Students enrolling on the first year of a First Cycle Degree Course or a Single Cycle Degree Course will get a reduction of € 250 if they obtained a high school final grade equivalent to Italian top grade of 100 or 100 with merit;
- Students enrolling on the first year of a Second Cycle Degree Course will get:
a) a reduction of € 250 if they obtained a First Cycle Degree with the highest final grades equivalent to Italian 110 or 110 with honours;
b) a reduction of € 150 if they obtained a First Cycle Degree with final grades equivalent to Italian 109 or 108.
- For students enrolled from the 2nd year and beyond:
- Students enrolled from the 2nd year and beyond within the regular duration of the course will get reductions on tuition fees on the basis of ranking lists.
Reductions for merit go from a minimum of €150 to a maximum of € 300.
Reductions can add up to the total amount of the personalised University Tuition Fee already paid and/or to be paid (except from the regional tax and the virtual stamp duty, which must always be paid).
Further information on the requirements for benefits eligibility is published on the “Manifesto degli studi” a.y. 2017-2018.
You can ask for refund for fees not due or paid twice if :
- you graduate in the last session available (extra session) of a.y. 2016/2017 and you have already paid the 1st instalment of tuition fees for a.y. 2017-2018 but you have not submitted any application for enrolment on a.y. 2017-2018;
- if you have already paid a non-due fine;
- if you have submitted a non-due payment after your career expired;
- if you have transferred to another University in the same academic year.
The form to request a refund must be filled in exclusively online at this link: https://www.idem.unipr.it/secure/rimborsi
YOU DO NOT NEED TO FILL IN THE FORM FOR REFUNDS IF YOU ARE ENTITLED TO AUTOMATIC REFUND
The refund is paid by the University accounts office within 60 days from the date of issuing of the decree authorizing the refund.
The Regional Tax and the Virtual Stamp Duty cannot be refunded.
The refund of tuition fees can be made as follows:
- by direct credit on your student card
- by direct credit into your bank account (the student must either own the account or have it in common with another person).
If the student does not inform the University accounts office how he/she prefers to be refunded, the University cannot proceed with the refund until it receives the necessary information from the student.
- General admission requirements
- Application procedure A.Y. 2018-2019
- Academic calendar
- General arrangements for the recognition of prior learning
- Course catalogue - Academic Year 2018-2019
- Course catalogue - Academic Year 2017-2018
- Second cycle degree courses taught in English
- Tuition fees and scholarships
- Credits for sport activities
- University Master Programmes
- Postgraduate Schools
- Research doctorates