General Admission Requirements
The following instructions apply to International Degree-Seeking Students holding a foreign qualification.
COVID-19: students Academic Year 20-21
Due to the restriction to the free circulation of people on the entire territory and the lock down of several activities here in Italy as well as in several other Countries, the University of Parma has provisionally adopted an online modality for its Bachelor and Master programs to allow students to follow the lessons, to take exams, etc..
The hope is of course that the pandemic will finish soon (the situation is improving in Italy, with the contagion curve decreasing day by day), but difficulties could be foreseen for travelling from one Country to another in the next few months.
For these reasons we offer, in parallel to the on-site lectures, the opportunity to follow the lectures remotely, at least until the situation would be totally recovered.
Thus, if you might experience difficulties to come to Italy and to arrange your stay in September when the program starts, you have the possibility to follow the lessons of the 1st semester on line from your Country.
PLEASE NOTICE: For those students not having yet completed the matriculation procedures, namely those students not having obtained the official University personal credentials firstname.lastname@example.org yet, we invite them to raise their given temporary access number (i.e.: 10178451) to the level of “guest” credentials (i.e.: email@example.com) by using the app named “Assumi username guest unipr.it”.
NEW PRE-ENROLMENT PROCEDURE 2020-2021
In the application, you must select the University of Parma and choose the degree programme you want to enrol in. You have also to specify the Embassy or Consulate where you will apply for an entry visa. The pre-enrolment application will be verified by our University and forwarded to the Embassy or Consulate you have selected.
This pre-enrolment does not grant admission to degree programmes. In order to matriculate you also need to take and pass the verifications of the entry requirements and the admission procedures set for the degree programme of your interest.
After pre-registering on the Universitaly portal you must register at the University of Parma. All information can be found at this link.
Contact the Italian Embassy or Consulate to find out the requirements for obtaining the entry visa. Find all the information on the procedures in the "studiare in Italia" portal.
Online language skills test
It will be on the following dates: 10 August, 1 September, 19 September. Each candidate will be informed by email about the room on TEAMS where the test will take place and the timetable.
For more information please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
LATEST INFORMATION ON FINAL MATRICULATION
The necessary procedures related to the final matriculation of non-European students may be furthered exclusively after receiving the following documents:
- STUDY TITLE TRANSLATED AND LEGALIZED
- DICHIARAZIONE DI VALORE (DECLARATION OF VALUE)
- Copy of the awarded VISA to enter Italy
In case the delivery of the above-listed documents happens before next 30th November 2020, the abiding students will be definitely matriculated and they may access all the exams planned for the First Semester of the current academic year.
Nonetheless, also in consideration of the critical situation deriving from the running health emergency due to SARS-COV-2 pandemic:
- students registered at the University of Parma and having paid the required 156,00 € fee but not yet having finalized their matriculation due to the missed submission of the above-listed documents (whose deadline is fixed by the next 28st February 2021), may temporarily attend the online courses of the chosen degree course as “guests”. The delivery of the required documents by the fixed deadline will switch the student’s position from “guest” to “official”. In case of missed matriculation, the paid amount will be not reimbursed;
- guidelines to access the online lectures are available in the official web page of the chosen degree course.
In case the required documents should not be provided by 28st February 2021, the student’s position will be closed due to the impossibility to finalize the matriculation process.
A further date of the online Italian language test is planned on 7th November 2021 at 14:00.
Payments may be performed through international bank transfer. The payment causal must clearly contain:
- student’s name and surname
- invoice ref. number
The bank details for the transfer are the following:
Account holder’s name: Università di Parma
Bank address: Crédit Agricole Italia S.p.A. – Agenzia di Parma – Via Università, 1 – 43121 Parma
IBAN code: IT 25 L 06230 12700 000038436533
BIC/SWIFT code: CRPPIT2P
A copy of the international bank transfer receipt may be attached to the enrolment application sent to the Student Registry Office of the chosen course.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR NON-EU STUDENTS
Please note that non-EU students, among the documents to be provided for their final matriculation, must provide copy of the CODICE FISCALE (tax Code), officially isssued by the Agenzia delle Entrate or by the Italian Embassy/Consulate. Copies of the above CODICE FISCALE (tax Code) calculated and obtained through the use of simulators available on the Internet will be not accepted.
Therefore, you are invited to respect one of the following procedures:
- in case the candidate is already in Italy, he/she must request the Codice Fiscale to the local Agenzia delle Entrate, whose copy must be handled jointly with the request for the Residence Permit;
- in case the candidate is still in his/her home Country, he/she must request the Codice Fiscale to the competent Italian Embassy/Consulate and send copy of the retrieved document, jointly with the other required documents, to the Univeristy Student Secretariat.
Please use the link below for all information related to obtaining the required Codice Fiscale (Tax Code):
https://www.agenziaentrate.gov.it/portale/web/guest/schede/istanze/richiesta-ts_cf/come-si-chiede-il-codice-fiscaleIMPORTANT NOTICE FOR NON-EU STUDENTS
FINANCIAL SUPPORT AND OTHER SERVICES
Er.Go (Regional Authority for the Right to Higher Education) works very closely with the Universities and provides students with a variety of services, including financial assistance, residential accommodations, dining facilities, counseling and support, job and careers guidance. For information follow this link.
STATEMENTS OF COMPARABILITY AND VERIFICATION
To speed up the evaluation procedures of qualifications and facilitate the production of documents you can request Statements of Comparability and Verification through the "Diplome platform" on the CIMEA website
- General admission requirements
- Application procedure A.Y. 2020-2021
- Academic calendar
- General arrangements for the recognition of prior learning
- Course catalogue - Academic Year 2020-2021
- Course catalogue - Academic Year 2019-2020
- Academic degree courses delivered in English language
- Tuition fees and scholarships 2020-2021
- Credits for sport activities
- University Master Programmes
- Postgraduate Schools
- Research doctorates