Horizon 2020 is the biggest EU Research and Innovation programme ever with nearly € 80 billion of funding available over 7 years (2014 to 2020). The programme was established by the EU regulation no 1291/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 11 December 2013.
The Participant Portalis the single gateway to funding-related interactions between applicants and the Commission/Agencies.
To be able to use the Participant Portal Submission Service, it is mandatory to have:
• an ECAS account: register yourself through the European Commission Authentication Service (ECAS) in order to access the IT tools of the Participant Portal.
• a PIC number, the 9-digit Participant Identification Code used to identify organisations throughout the different steps of a project's lifecycle.
The PIC of the University of Parma is 999846028.
The page “Reference Documents” of the Participant Portal includes all the H2020 & FP7 reference documents, starting with legal documents and the Commission work programmes for research and innovation up to model grant agreements and guides for specific actions and horizontal issues.
The University's International Research Office developed a manual (Handbook for European Projects’ Development) to support UNIPR researchers and teaching staff to submit and manage H2020 projects. This manual, together with other useful materials (e.g., Work Programmes, templates, official EC documents, and UNIPR internal procedures) are available in ProForm-Unipr>UO Ricerca Competitiva> Ricerca Internazionale
For more information on UNIPR H2020 andFP7 funded projects click here.
For technical and administrative advice on preparing proposals within H2020 please send an email to email@example.com to set up a meeting.
Documents available in ProForm:
- Handbook for European Projects’ Development (available in Italian only)
- UNIPR documents (e.g., internal procedures, regulations, templates etc.)
- Official EU documents (e.g., WPs, manuals, guidelines etc.)
- "Orizzonte Europa" training course material