How to get to Parma
- Via dell'Aeroporto 44/A, Fontana (PR)
- Phone 0039 0521 951501
Parma Airport, only a few kilometres from the city centre, can easily be reached both by car and by bus.
International Airports nearest to Parma:
Parma Railway Station
- Piazzale Carlo Alberto Dalla Chiesa 11, Parma
- Tel. 0039 0521 771426
Trains are a cheap and comfortable mean of transport in Italy, even though they sometimes may be a little late. They are, nevertheless, the most suitable means for young students. Parma lies on one of the main Italian railway lines.
You can find detailed information on trains and timetables at the multi-lingual Trenitalia Web address; or you can contact the Call Center at the Italian number 199 892021.
Autostrade S.p.A. - Stazione di Parma
- Tel.: 0039 0521 273219
Parma lies nearby the main Italian highway (A1) and the European Route E35, and can be easily reached by car.
- Motorway / Route / Exit
- A1, Autosole / Milano-Napoli (E35) / Parma
- A15, Autostrada della Cisa / Parma - La Spezia (E31) / Parma Ovest Pontetaro
The Italian Motorways Web site, provides detailed information on the Italian roadways. In Italy, you have to pay a toll based on the length of your trip and on the region you are travelling through.
Eurolines or Flixbus organises coaches leaving from the main European cities for Parma and vice versa. Eurolines lines connect Parma to many European cities such as London, Paris, Amsterdam, Brussels, Barcelona, Madrid, Warsaw, Craiova, Prague, Bratislava and Budapest.
If you are travelling alone, the coach can be the cheapest means of getting to Parma. Coaches arrive at and leave from Parma, close to the railway station (P.le Dalla Chiesa) on alternate days.
- Information on the University of Parma
- Information on degree programmes
- General information for students
- Cost of living
- Medical facilities
- Facilities for special needs students
- Financial support for students
- Student affairs office
- Learning facilities
- International programmes
- Practical information for mobile students
- Language courses
- Sport facilities
- Leisure facilities
- Students associations
- European and International exchange students (Erasmus Plus and International Cooperation Agreements)