Teaching Placement first meeting/training for II semester incoming students. Tuesday 6th March from 2:30 to 4:00 Erasmus and International Home
Confirm your intention to partecipate to the Teaching Placement project filling the online form.
WHAT IS A ‘TEACHING PLACEMENT’?
- It is a way to experience Italy and its school system.
- It is a way to get Italian pupils to know your language and culture.
- It is a way to put yourself to the test in a uniquely valuable professional experience.
WHO CAN DO A TEACHING PLACEMENT?
- All foreign exchange students at the University of Parma, independent of the Faculty they attend.
TEACHING PLACEMENT COMPRISES
- 12 hours of training
- 45 hours of in-class activity supporting language staff in a Parma school
- a final placement essay plus the development of teaching materials
WHAT DOES THE STUDENT GAIN FROM IT?
- From the academic point of view:
- ECTS Credits
- final mark (out of 30/30)
- From the personal point of view:
- a deeper knowledge of the city and its people beyond the university environment
- knowledge of the Italian school system
- an unrepeatable professional and interpersonal experience
THE UNIVERSITY OF PARMA OFFERS:
- final assessment
IN ADDITION TO THE UNIVERSITY, OTHER INSTITUTIONAL PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE
- the Municipality of Parma
- the Schools of Parma
- the Teaching Authority for the Province of Parma
HOW TO ENROL IN A TEACHING PLACEMENT?