On line registration
Before accessing the registration procedure make sure you have:
- a device connected to the internet;
- a printer;
- a valid ID;
- your tax code;
- details of high school diploma (and, if graduated, of the degree);
- a valid e-mail address where confirmation of the registration will be sent;
- a credit card, only for those who wish to use this form of payment.
File to upload during the procedure:
- a passport photo that shows in the foregroung your face (at least 266x354 pixels);
- a scan of you ID;
- a scans of your tax code.
The registration procedure is completely online. This means that you may register:
- to the first year of any course without admission test;
- to the admission test for a course with limited places;
- to a Master;
- to a Postgraduate School;
from any computer connected to the Internet.
The online registration service will remain active until the expiration date scheduled for each course.
If you encounter difficulties during the procedure, you can write an e-mail to email@example.com indicating your full name, tax code and a description of the problem.