Thanks to an agreement between the ER.GO (Regional Authority for the Right to Higher Education) and the University of Parma, students can have their meals at favourable prices in two self-services and 3 cafés.
Foreign students enjoy the same treatment as Italian students as far as applications, requirements and the pertaining assessment are concerned. No documents required during the first stage.
ER.GO restaurants and self-services close in August, during Easter and Christmas Holidays, on Sundays and on other public holidays.
Other Self Service Restaurants:
- "Isola Delle 12" self-service restaurant
- Strada dei Mercati, 22/A
- "La Piazzetta" self-service restaurant
- Via Gramsci, 14
- "Magnosfera" self-service restaurant
- Via Oberdan
Price lists are displayed in the restaurants and are visible to customers.
Restaurants and self-service restaurants are open on Saturdays as well, and close one day a week, like all other Italian shops.
The following cafés are also available:
- Viale G. Usberti - university campus
- "Cornocchio" at Veterinary Medicine School
- Via del Taglio, 8
- "Kennedy" at Economics
- Via Kennedy, 4
Last update: November 7th, 2013
- Information on the University of Parma
- Information on degree programmes
- General information for students
- Cost of living
- Medical facilities
- Facilities for special needs students
- Financial support for students
- Student affairs office
- Learning facilities
- International programmes
- Practical information for mobile students
- Language courses
- Sport facilities
- Leisure facilities
- Students associations
- European and International exchange students (Erasmus Plus and International Cooperation Agreements)