ERASMUS AND INTERNATIONAL HOME
EXCHANGE STUDENT NOMINATION PROCEDURE: Partner Universities are required to send firstname.lastname@example.org the list of students selected for an exchange period at the University of Parma by using this nomination file (instructions and deadlines are available inside the file).
In these pages you can find information for:
- Erasmus Plus incoming exchange students;
- Non-Erasmus Plus incoming exchange students from Partner Universities that have International Cooperation Agreements with the University of Parma;
- Erasmus Plus and Non-Erasmus Plus incoming students involved in Double Degree programmes.
EUROPEAN AND INTERNATIONAL INCOMING STUDENTS PARTICIPATING IN DOUBLE DEGREE PROGRAMMES
This section contains information for students from partner institutions (both Erasmus Plus and non-Erasmus Plus) undertaking a study period at the University of Parma leading to the award of a double degree.
Participating in a double degree programme is a very qualifying and high-profile study opportunity. Upon successful completion of agreed study plans, selected students will award both the academic title issued by their home university and the correspondent academic title issued by the University of Parma.
WHAT IS A ‘TEACHING PLACEMENT’?
- It is a way to experience Italy and its school system.
- It is a way to get Italian pupils to know your language and culture.
- It is a way to put yourself to the test in a uniquely valuable professional experience.
WHO CAN DO A TEACHING PLACEMENT?
All foreign exchange students at the University of Parma, independent of the Faculty they attend.
- Information on the University of Parma
- Information on degree programmes
- General information for students
- Cost of living
- Medical facilities
- Facilities for special needs students
- Financial support for students
- Student affairs office
- Learning facilities
- International programmes
- Practical information for mobile students
- Language courses
- Sport facilities
- Leisure facilities
- Students associations
- European and International exchange students (Erasmus Plus and International Cooperation Agreements)